Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Give a kiss here!

|



Lyrics

Candy Coated Kisses - Bobby Bare


You speak and the words flow like honey
Your kiss holds a promise so sweet
But all of these things that you tell me
You tell to each new love you meet.


Candy coated kisses
Sugar coated lies
Oh, how I want to believe them
But only a fool would try.


Y





Terrie Wong
05/12/1990

How long more till im seventeen?



Raffles Girls Primary
Crescent Girls Secondary
Catholic Junior College
SIM



Loves Enli&Fay!(:, girlfriends, Mtfckes, BFFs, shopping, towning, beaching, vintage, kisses, ben&jerry's, cheesecakes, OC, photography, music, parties, sleepovers, movies, MTV, seventeen, forever21, topshop, zara, gucci, pullandbear, junkfoodteez, heelsthatlookhotbutmakemyfeethurt, prettybangles, camwhoring, colourednails, latenightout, scents, bigshades, darkchocolate, lollipops, thetrillfromeyecandiess

Admires Mischa Barton, Rachel Bilson, Nicole Richie, The Olsen twins, Danity Kane, Eva Longoria, PCD



Links

@ Friendster






Enli(: @ Enli-
Fayanne(: @ Fayyy-

Alicia @ dancingangels-
Albert @ evilheartcandy-
Amillin @ dreamingcolour-
April @ apriltan-
Cassandra @ chocolate-
Candice @ darkestdaes-
Carol @ Exoticdemeanor-
Casey @ Caseyland-
Chloe @ Chococleo-
Clarissa @ Silverconcerto-
Claudia @ Claudiarocks-
Crystal @ Allyouwanted-
Danny @ unsanctionedenergy-
Daryl @ iloveabsolut-
Denice @ Tweetygal-
Farley @ Farleyyy-
Fangxun @ jocundis-
Gabby @ gabbytan-
Hooey @ hooeyding-
Pam @ Masqueradesover-
Jacklyn @ jacklynng-
Jamie @ thewhackworldofjamie-
Janet @ ifyouseenaj-
Jeannie @ oinkiieee-
Joan @ shinorei-
Joel @ seriousscrabbler-
Joyce @ Madcaphero-
Jerome @ iamjerome-
Karen @ 140290-
Kania @ whorermovie-
Kerri @ teapourtu-
Kevin @ liveitinstyle-
Kuenho @ pianoise-
Lydia @ allthetimeintheworld-
Lu @ lusquaredotcom-
Liwen @ 1-27-
Melody @ marshymello-
Michelle @ sexwiththeblanketmonster-
Mwen @ stupss-
Nadiah @ nadddiee-
Naz @ md0705-
Nicole Ee @ desireaselectric-
Rizza @ temperedclown-
Regina @ reginaa-
Samantha @ mymorbidfascination-
Sanjay @ jaenetiqs-
Sambaey @ bynieop-
Sarah @ zzzenith-
Singyen @ xinyanc-
Shen @ emoshen-
Shiping @ -ship
SNOG @ letssneakout-
Steph @ soupcanfairy-
Tk @ Tkflutex-
Vivian @ candycarousels-
Will @ yeahthatmanontheside-



History

Recent posts


Previous posts

September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008



Credits

Animations : Microsoft Gif Animator
Brushes : Inobscuro, At0mica, Echoica, Veredgf, Puzzle
Comment Box: Haloscan
Fonts: Dafont
Host : Blogger
Images : Foto_decadent, Deviantart
Image Host : Photobucket,Imageshack
Lyrics : Letssingit

Web Page : Tammy



Thursday, November 29, 2007

Gawd time passes so fast.
Its already Wednesday night. 2 nights have gone.
& I seriously havent gotten much studying done.
I think im damn screwed.
Havent been keeping up to my study schedule. I think I need to spend less time stoning and on the comp. Lol.


Life's been such a bitch.
Being anti-social. Have been staying at home, only went to sch today to study.
Was in the library with Jerome Nick sx & Kevin. Sherry joined us after that. (:
Thank god for Kevin's aunt who sent me home, my bag was super heavy.

Oh oh oh kevin's story about his experience to geylang with his friend was damn funny he kept making us laugh!
He told it to us in Chinese and had to change to channel 5 for Sherry
& his translation was damn bad it was frigging funny.
But nonetheless kev owes me a treat at lorris. :D


& theres sarah's birthday this fri! Cant wait to see her with fay and clar (:


Okay I think I should seriously stop procrastinating and get down to serious studying.
I have to stop thinking about what to do after exams.
Need to go on a serious diet and lose some weight with Liwen Meredith and Melody.
Im so hyped thinking about going dance classes with Liwen. Yay.
& I really need some girl time with fay and the rest of mtfckes. (:


Some really old pic with Evan from class! I miss my hair. ):

This is how I kinda look like now with bangs. Gawdddd I want my old hair back. ):





I think I've made up my mind to stop wasting my time thinking right now cos its just not worth it when it seems you aint being in the least concerned as I am. Do I even mean anything to you?


Last Updated @ 1:01 AM

Y